The SEN Team work closely with the following professionals in order to provide the highest levels of support for pupils with SEN.
- SEN Team Hartlepool Children's Services
- A teacher for pupils with a Specific Learning Difficulty.
- Educational Psychologists.
- Educational Social Workers.
- The Service for the Hearing Impaired.
- The Service for the Visually Impaired.
- The Health Authority, in particular the College nurse.
- The Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMH's).
- Governors Pupil Welfare Committee.
- Industry and College links.
- Learning Mentors, Manor College.
- Local Community Group e.g. OFCA